St Andrews Golf Club

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

St Andrews Golf Club

800.00

The records reveal that the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews was established in 1754 by the Gentlemen of the Kingdom of Fife “being admired of the Ancient and healthy exercise of Golf”.

The intricate wrought iron scroll work of the balcony is finely detailed in brass and plaster on this unusual model. The windows of the Limited version, of just 100, are pierced through enhancing the depth and impact of the piece. The model features not only the Clubhouse but the bank and setting of this historic building.

Weight: 6.7kg

Dimensions: 16″w x 7″h x 6″d

Quantity:
Add To Cart